- Diploma in Safety and Fire Engineering (DSFE)
- Advanced Diploma in Safety and Fire Engineering (ADSFE)
- Bachelor of Science in Fire and Safety Management (BScSFM)
There are 3 programs on offer with the highest qualification being Bachelor of Science in Safety and Fire Management (BScSFM). The program is structured in a modular way allowing for exit qualification at the end of every two semesters.
At the end of second semester if a student wishes to discontinue the course, then such a student will be awarded a Diploma in Safety and Fire Management Engineering (DSFE). Similarly after completing fourth semester a student will be awarded Advanced Diploma in Safety and Fire Engineering (ADSFE). After completion of all 6 semester, the student receives Bachelor of Science in Safety and Fire Management (BScSFM).
Such a modular approach is designed to help those who would like to take a break and re-join subsequently as per their convenience for completing BScSFM degree.
The course will allow you to realize the following objectives-
- Develop range of competencies necessary in the field of safety and fire management
- Knowledge and understanding on the subject and skills needed for different situations
- Risk assessment, health and safety regulations
- Develop skills in communication, management and critical thinking
- Plan of conduct during and after investigations depending on sensitivity of subject matter
- Identify and analyze broadly defined problems, evaluate strategies