University conducted Term End Examination shall be ONLINE. Examination shall be conducted 2 times in every calendar year. Examination will be held at select centers across the country.
- The student is informed about the Examination schedule and Examination Centre details shall be informed through the Admit card and also through the website www.smude.edu.in.
- The Examination Centre will be different from the Verification Centre and eligible students will be given Admit cards to appear in the examination.
- Students will have to produce the Photo Identity card and Admit card to appear in the term-end examination.
- The examination pattern will be available in the program guide provided to the students.
- The results will be published on the website www.smude.edu.in and the marks card will be sent to the communication address mentioned in the application form.
- If a student fails to appear for any scheduled examination or clear any of the papers she/he has to re-appear for the relevant paper by applying to the University through the re-sitting application along with relevant fees, within the due date specified by the University.