The University is pleased to announce, that, for examinations to be held effective, April/May2013, as a prior requirement, students already enrolled with the University in its various Programs, will be required to submit assignments by uploading the same onto the EduNxt portal, for evaluation by the University’s pool of approved evaluators, including SMUDE Central faculty. All students are hereby directed to comply with this change in form of evaluation and upload their Assignments on time as per accompanying Template and Guidelines.
Directorate of Distance Education
Sikkim Manipal University
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION
1. Completed assignments must be typed and formatted neatly and soft copies should be uploaded on or before February 15th, 2013.
2. Ensure that you answer all questions according to the marks allocated (not more than 400 words for a 10-mark question and not more than 200 words for a five-mark question). The total page limit shall not exceed 8 pages of A-4 size. Students are advised to check their Assignments thoroughly before uploading the same, as Only ONE submission will be considered and evaluated (Multiple submissions of the same assignment are not allowed).
3. Please restrict the assignment document size to <500 KB.
4. Please avoid inserting images of very high resolution into the document to prevent exceeding the size limit.
5. Assignment submissions are accepted only in .doc or .docx formats.
6. You may download the question paper by clicking on the question paper link provided on EduNxt portal.
7. Please ensure you provide a valid email id and mobile number to receive confirmation message on successful submission.
8. Consult the Helpdesk if you have any problems in submitting the assignments.
9. Content that has been directly copied from the Internet will NOT be accepted.
10. Assignments that have been copied and shared among students will be automatically rejected and liable for disqualification.
11. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
12. Follow assignment format and complete all the details for each assignment individually.
Office of Student Evaluation
Sikkim Manipal University – DE
First Floor, Corporation Bank Building, Manipal – 576104.
Phone: 0820-4297200; Fax: 0820-2573008. Website: www.smude.edu.in