1. The fees once paid can’t be refunded for admitted students.
2. The refund for rejected applications will be made at the end of the session, after deducting Rs 500 as processing fees.
3. Once a Student is admitted to any course of study by paying One-time Full Payment and Zero Interest EMI Payment, usually no refund of fee is permitted on withdrawal for any reasons. A refund claim may however be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request by the student and the amount to be refunded shall be within the limit stated below.
- Student seeking withdrawal or refund during the course of the programs, will have to forfeit fee payable up to the current semester in total and 25% of the tuition fee applicable for the remaining period of the program
4. Excess fee payment of above Rs. 500/- by the admitted students is refunded at the end of the session.
5. Refund of amount is made through Demand Draft in favour of the candidate’s name only. Request for such refund in any other name for whatsoever reasons will not be entertained.
6. Payment made other than the modes provided by the University will be at own risks.
7. Candidates/students are advised to use their own cards & bank accounts for fee payment. University will not be responsible for any fee payment made by the student using credit/debit cards and bank account of any other party.
8. In case of any chargeback of fee payment transaction, the admission of the student will be withheld for payment of fees.