Currently the University is not offering any scholarships to existing / new students. Upcoming scholarship details will be updated on the website.
The Gyandeep Scholarship is an All India Scholarship designed to help the students who want to pursue their education through distance education Programs of SMU-DE. The Scholarship benefits are described in the Scholarship Highlights section below.
- Opportunity for all students who wish to pursue a higher education with 15% scholarship benefit.
- Opportunity for Undergraduate Alumni of SMU-DE to avail of special scholarships and pursue a Postgraduate Program with up to 20% scholarship benefit.
- 4000 scholarships offered to meritorious students.
- The Scholarship benefit is valid for students who submit a duly signed valid application form with enclosures between the period 1st December 2014 to 22nd December, 2014, for admission to any of the Programs offered under SMU-DE.
- To be eligible for the scholarship benefit, a student should have secured >= 50% or an equivalent grade in the qualifying exam. Students with less than 50% marks; 15% tuition fee waiver can be availed if the student clears the SMU-DE SMAT Exam.
- To be eligible for the special UG Alumni scholarship the student should have successfully completed his/her Undergraduate degree from SMU-DE.
- The continuation of scholarship to the eligible student in the second and subsequent semesters shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Clear promotion to the next semester in the first attempt with pass in all papers of the previous semester
- A minimum of Grade B overall in previous semester
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The scholarship is provided on the Tuition Fee only (excluding any other fees charged by SMU e.g. exam, Alumni, lateral entry, direct entry, etc.,
- The scholarship benefits are non-transferable and not-adjusted against any other fees payable to SMU.
- The scholarship benefit is not available for students who have opted to pay the Tuition Fees for a program on a lump sum mode.
- Click Here to view the detailed Terms and Conditions for the Scholarship for MBA program.
- Click Here to view the detailed Terms and Conditions for the Scholarship for MBA (with Technology Device) program.